We want to hear about your wedding plans! Call today to schedule an appointment or consultation, or click below to say hello and get more information!
Not a couple? We also take business inquiries!
Kim created the company out of the simple love of a good party. She is a master of many trades, a collector of knowledge, and wise beyond her years. Kim is a mentor to many and a firm believer that family is the most important thing in life. She is always up for an adventure and the lake is her happy place. Her calm nature brings you instant peace, and her strong will can make the impossible happen. Kim always makes sure to get a peek of the bride’s dad seeing his little girl in her dress for the first time!
By high demand, Kim now offers Small Business Coaching to those seeking her expertise!
*Please note, that during the off-season months, Kim only takes a very limited number of clients.*
Please contact us by emailing Hello@KimMoodyDesign.com with your Name, Company Name, Type of Business, and How long you’ve been in business. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you succeed through your business start-up or company changes!
Want to join the team?
We are always looking for interns!
- Complete event decor projects for upcoming weddings and events
- Research and compile information into spreadsheets
- Create appealing content for social media and website
- Write and create blog posts to be published at least biweekly on our website
- Create photo books from previous weddings (when permitted)
- Work in our rental department to maintain a rental system and inventory
- Help to pack/unpack for events
- Assist in restoration of rental items when they are returned and put back into inventory
- Go to Richmond networking events with a planner (when permitted)
- Attend seminars/webinars, gather information, and compile for later use
- Assist with linen restoration
- Create and update forms and printed documents
- Prepare Client Welcome Packets to be mailed
- Make bridal show bags
- Attend bridal shows (when permitted)
- Assist in creation of florals for events
- Organize office materials
- Assist with event set up or breakdown (when permitted)
- Hold a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle (ability to travel is a must)
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, WordPress, Canva, and any other software is a plus!
- Good writing skills
- Have a laptop